group buy brs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I sent over the information already. :) You should get an email if not log into brs and see if to the right of your name it says group buy.

When you logon at BRS you will see that you are part of the Group Buy
e.g. "Hi Your Name , (Reef Club Group Buy)"

If I have your email address I forwarded it to brs. You can pm me the name and email again and I can check on it for you.

When you log into the BRS website next to your name it should say group buy. If it doesnt, pm me your email and last name and I will check with them.

Click on the item you want and it should say your discounted price....With a percent savings not all items have savings.

Yep. Like look at the reactors they are discounted. The original price wont show I don't think just your new price comes up.

LOL, yep i see it now.

would you believe BOTH the biopellet reactor and carbon/gfo reactor are now out of stock? I still havent placed my order....getting worried I might miss out.

Maybe send them an email or give them a call. I bet if the item is coming in soon they will honor the group buy price. I plan on calling soon and asking about the reactors. I really dont think I should have to wait and then pay shipping when my current order i want to place is like $400. lol

I plan on getting the brs branded one, the one that is good for a 75g tank. I'm gonna test it out on the 90g and see how it works. :-D

Back
Top Bottom