Growth?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kevbrew

Aquarium Advice Regular
Have this growing on my internal filter i think i hav some coming out of my live rock aswel. Anyone knw wat it is?

Attachments

• image-3515306485.jpg
    image-3515306485.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 109
Yea perfectly normal. I have tons of them in sump. Tend to like dark places. High flow too

Can anyone help me?

I have red algae growing all over my sand in my tank and i dont want to use any chemicals to kill it because i heard chemicals can ruin live rock and corals. I bought a diamond golby and he helped out alot but in the last few days the red algae got worse. Dose anyone have ideas on a safe way to make it stop growing and spreading?

I have red algae growing all over my sand in my tank and i dont want to use any chemicals to kill it because i heard chemicals can ruin live rock and corals. I bought a diamond golby and he helped out alot but in the last few days the red algae got worse. Dose anyone have ideas on a safe way to make it stop growing and spreading?

Grippe, you may want to start a new thread with that question, and you'll probably get more views...

Back
Top Bottom