GSP and placement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrettyFish

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am wondering about keeping a GSP on the plastic back of my biocube? Bad or okay idea?
Or, shouldI leave it on my sand bed on it's frag?

I've seen it done on tanks before, but never done it. Only thing I would worry about is when grows it will block your overflow

I was thinking about puting some on the back I just thought it would be a hassle to keep up with if it gets behind your rock and you won't get that awesome look when the coralline algae starts growing on the back but it would look pretty cool if u could keep it trimmed up and not let it over take the tank..

The more I think of it, the more I think that I'll get a small live rock and place it on that away from my main live rocks.

Awesome it sure does grow fast I have only had mine 2 weeks and it has grew probably 30 new polyps!!

It's on my sand bed by a zoanthid but not real close I'm just gonna let it start growing on the sand a bit then frag those pieces let it grow a bit then sell the pieces! Here is a pic of mine
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396326305.423104.jpg

Mines a weed, it grows so fast I have to cut it back every week lol. Guess that's what I get for being a dumb beginner and sticking it near other corals because I thought it was the coolest lol. Very pretty just keep it isolated

Keep it as an island in the middle of the sandbed, that way you can enjoy it without it taking over your tank. In the middle of the sandbed it will grow upwards but it will brow slow along the sandbed.

Back
Top Bottom