Guppies,Shrimp and CPO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How big are your shrimp. Your cray might have a pricey lunch IMO. Guppies might be fast enough to evade being cray food. How big is the tank? If it's big enough, I would go with zebra danios. Real fast and top swimmers, may evade your cray.

Cpo are smaller than guppies and are community safe. However, I have had guppies who picked at ghost shrimp (and other similar shrimp), so I personally wouldn't risk the cpo's with them, because if it didn't work out, it would be an expensive mistake. I would go with nano fish instead. If you want to try guppies, it would probably work, I just don't think it's worth the little bit of risk of it not working. Up to you though.

Chili raboras, dwarf spotted rasboras, emerald rasbora, ember tetra, celestial pearl danio are a few that pop to mind.
If the tank is big enough, there are a few more options too. If the tank is 10g, there are also clown killifish, norman's lampeye killifish, Endler's livebearers, sparkling gouramis, ruby tetras, jellybean tetras, and green neons.

Cool. Another option for a 20 long is threadfin rainbows. They are very pretty little guys. In a 20 long, you can fit a nice, big school of nano fish and it will look awesome!

Well i have ghost shrimp and guppies together and nothing happens. plus if your doing ghost shrimp if you lose 1 or 2 its not that bad there cheep.

Back
Top Bottom