Hang-on Refugium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Huffers said:
LOL! Convict you ever thought about a career with InTank? Ha!

Haha I should ask Stevie if they need help lol. I just trust them and they make solid products. I had some issues with my media rack and water directional and they sent all new ones free. Top notch guys if ya ask me

Yea I agree! The product they sent me was top notch and it was very nicely packaged. The swedish fish candy they included sealed the deal! ;)

Huffers said:
Yea I agree! The product they sent me was top notch and it was very nicely packaged. The swedish fish candy they included sealed the deal! ;)

Oh yeah! lol. I always break there chops and say what's with the ONE? How about a few lol

Huffers said:

WHAT???!!! There's candy involved too???!!! I'm even more excited now! Lol :)

For some reason I thought a hob fuge needed to be bigger than what I have. I've read about a lot of people using the ac110, but that's a lot bigger than what I have. I'm happy that's not true though. :) and my fish will be happy with more Copepods.

Back
Top Bottom