Happy Accident

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Arget

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well, I found this when I was moving my Glowlights and half of my BN plecos to make room for Bleeding Hearts and Angels.

I knew I had a male, but from what I can see, I think I ended up with three females. Lucky boy!

20220707_180708.jpg

AW!!! Congrats!

Make sure to cover the intakes, those little guys will go right in on purpose to clean tasty goodies.

Buy them a cave!!! Need privacy, lol :) .

They're in a piece of driftwood. I found them when I was moving some Glowlights and half of the BN plecos to another tank. I'd picked up the driftwood, and happened to see the eggs and a hatchling or two. I put it back down, then after I was done moving everyone I got my camera and picked it up, only for as long as it took to take the pictures. The driftwood is curved, and they found a hollow spot to spawn in. I've got a 75g sponge filter in the tank, it's a Blackwater tank, so no strong currents allowed!

Update: Free swimming fry. I've counted two so far. Current stock- Male BN Pleco, female BN Pleco, unknown number of free swimming fry. Tank info, 55g Blackwater, has IAL and driftwood.

20220713_062424.jpg

Back
Top Bottom