Hara's 175

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hara

Aquarium Advice Addict
Some of you may remember that Memorial Day weekend in 2003, this tank crashed and all inhabitants except for a few coral and a snowflake moray were lost......this is one year after.

The blurs are the 3 tangs and foxfish.....they are NEVER still

Very impressive. You did all that in just one year. Thats including the time you took for the taredown and re-build. Shows an increadable amount of dedication. Great looking tank :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

thanks folks.....the substrate is 280 pounds of tahitian moon sand

revhtree <--- another victim of saltwater addiction :D

It's expensive, but legal. Let's go with it.

LOL

Naso Lopezi

This guy lives in this tank. When I got him, he was about 2 inches long and a very dull battleship gray color with blue lips. It is amazing how fish in general change colors on their way to adulthood. This one is about 7 inches long now and pretty much his adult color. The only other change I expect is the more pronounced hump in the nose and alot more size. I have had him about a year now.

I got this lionfish as a baby a year and a half ago. He was about as thick as a pencil and all finnage. He is now huge, surpassing in size, his predecessor "Leo" that was lost in the crash. I named him "spike" :oops:

How large is that lionfish? It looks pretty large even for that 175 8O

Beautiful tank man.

he is quite large, when he perches on the side of the oveflow, his nose is near the sandbed and his tail us on the drain.

You have done a wonderful job with that tank! I just got started with mine, and I hope its looks half that good in a year!

Back
Top Bottom