Has anyone ever had this happen to them!LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ADCISCO

Aquarium Advice Freak
Everytime I update my profile my fish start dying off!LOL No lie! Everytime that I update my fish someone croaks! Just wonding if I have a curse or something on me!LOL :twisted:

haha... that sounds bad. well something i noticed in a post yesterday (don't remember what) someone was typing out their fish, and for pleco they put: "pl*co. (i don't want to jinx myself)" or something similar to that. and ive seen other people spell it like that too. i never understood why, but it seemed like he didn't want it to die? haha. i have no idea.

well sorry to hear about your fish. at least you have a good attitude about it

-brent

I dont know what it is. EVERYTIME I update someone dies....and wouldnt you know it that I am going camping tomorrow and everytime I go away for a day someone also dies! They probably have a rumor going on in the petstore between the fish in all the tanks.....there is this woman that comes in and you had better hope she doesnt pick you because all the ones she takes home croaks!!!! BEWARE!!! I'm a legand!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I guess there's something to that. I've found I can't say anything good about my tank or something will go wrong.

It's just Murphy's Law. Of course, just typing on this topic may set off a chain of events that will ultimately end in the destruction of all life in my tank (I just typed that as protection for my tank (no I didn't)).

haha. ive been lucky so far with all that.

im in springfield, oh. home of... nothing. lol. it's just north of dayton

-brent

Sorry if I have jinxed anybody! But its so weird. I did that with my 29 gallon tank when I first got it. I would brag about how I finally got things inline and wham! 7 fish would die for no known reason!LOL Drives me nuts!

Brent I have a friend that lives in Centerville on Haxton Dr. I live in a little nowhere town .......I do mean nowhere!!! Kenova.....just so small that if you blin you will pass threw it! :lol:

pleco pleco pleco PLECO! (Updates profile 10 times)

:dope:

Wait, I just heard thunder outside 8O

Uh oh, I moved my betta and oto from a 5 gal to a 10 gal last night, and I was going to post how they were enjoying their bigger home and seemed to be doing really well.

But I'm not going to say that NOW!!!! Oh no, I just did. Plus, I updated my profile.

:uhoh:

flipz said:
haha... that sounds bad. well something i noticed in a post yesterday (don't remember what) someone was typing out their fish, and for pleco they put: "pl*co. (i don't want to jinx myself)" or something similar to that. and ive seen other people spell it like that too. i never understood why, but it seemed like he didn't want it to die? haha. i have no idea.

well sorry to hear about your fish. at least you have a good attitude about it

-brent

Hmm, I wonder if that works with people names too. Let's see, how do I spell my mother-in-laws name... :twisted: Just kidding.

I just wanted to tell you guys the other day after I posted this I didnt notice but my last rasbora is now GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna quit updating....seems like a round of instant death for my fish!!!! Just askme what kind of fish I have!LOL I'll tell ya! Then again maybe I wont! :wink:

pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco

ADCISCO, all joking matters aside, how is the overall health of your fish? Water parameters okay??

I'm not going to tell you all about my fish :wink:

My fish have a tencency to die after being named. My Cherry Barbs never got named because we can not tell any of them apart aside from male/female. I have no lost a Barb in about 8 months. Meanwhile, other fish in both tanks have passed on for a variety of reasons. All of the dead fish were named. Coincidence? Hrmm 0X

Water is fine.....my main problem has been the cats eating everybody. But with them in the tank with the cichlids so far so good. I have a few that I have named and then I cant tell some of them apart so what is the point!lol

I only update mine if I make a change in how I plan to stock. If one dies, I generally plan to replace it, since I like schools.

Back
Top Bottom