Hello Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eleven13

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey everybody,

I just found this site the other day and I'm really excited to have found such an active aquarium board!

I'm a college student so my current dorm room set-up right now is a 10 gallon tank that I just finished planting. Right now I have 3 zebra danios and for plants I have Anacharis, Java Fern, an Amazon Sword, Anubias, Hygophilia, and Micro Swords. I also have a betta my girlfriend got me for Valentine's day that is in a "betta bowl" currently, but I plan on either getting him into the 10 gallon (minus the danios) soon, or setting up a small 5g tank for him (y)

This is really my first stab at a planted tank, when I was younger I had a 55 gallon cichlid tank, I've had some community tanks in the past, and I attempted breeding angelfish (with not much success :ermm:) before as well.

My father got me into fish keeping as a kid and he was really big into saltwater tanks. We currently have a 125 gallon tank in our basement at home that is currently empty (the last one leaked :nono:). That was about 2 years ago, so I recently got bit by the fish keeping bug again and plan on upgrading my tank once I move back home.

I plan on getting into saltwater myself down the road, but right now I'm enjoying freshwater too much! :D

See you all around the forums!

Back
Top Bottom