Hello everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

49ercat

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have been haunting the site since I got my new aquarium two weeks ago, but finally decided to register because you all provide invaluable advice.

I have a 10-gallon aquarium with AquaClear 20 filter and heater. There is only one resident, a blue/red betta named Bobby. I had him in a tiny betta tank when I first got him almost a year ago, but realized he should have more room to roam. (Better late than never.) I've been enjoying setting up the tank and watching him enjoy all the room and cleanliness he has now!

I have been haunting the site since I got my new aquarium two weeks ago, but finally decided to register because you all provide invaluable advice.

I have a 10-gallon aquarium with AquaClear 20 filter and heater. There is only one resident, a blue/red betta named Bobby. I had him in a tiny betta tank when I first got him almost a year ago, but realized he should have more room to roam. (Better late than never.) I've been enjoying setting up the tank and watching him enjoy all the room and cleanliness he has now!

Welcome, 49ercat!

-Yorg

Welcome and congratulations! This site has heaps of very knowledgeable people who have no problems answering questions so ask away! One of the most friendly forums out there!

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom