Hello Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am new to this forum....from Princeton, NJ (although I grew up in Massapequa Park, Long Island, NY).

Just wanted to say hello. :D

nejsux....I hope to one day move back to LI....I consider that my "home".

HI GERI!!! :splat:

I hope to get off this island, although I'm not quite sure where yet. . . I'm actually moving soon, if I can ever find an apartment that will allow my cat. But I'm staying on the island for now.

I missed you last night!

You didn't come online, and my Blue Gourami needed to talk to your Gourami. He was so upset, he prayed all night in the temple. :invasion:

Sorry Geri! I was out on a girl's night! They help me get away!

nejsux - I am apartent hunting myself....try here:

http://www.apartmentguide.com/index.asp?partner=4597

click on advanced search and on the second page of the advanced search it has a box to check off for pets....I have always lived with cats, so that is a requirement of mine too!

Hi Lori,

I'm just up 206 from you in Belle Mead. Good luck apartment hunting. Lot's to choose from but all expensive. Finding a place that will accept pets (other than fish) can be a real pain too.

*peers in*

Ooo. Life! LOL

I know what you folks mean about pets and apts. Near impossible to find an apt here in Westchester which accepts fuzzy pets. Hence my current obsession with fish LOL

Heh, maybe we should all pool our monies being saved for that next fishtank and just buy an apt bldg here in NY. Then we can have all the pets we want ;)

*thinks more about the idea of buying an apt building*

We'll have to make sure all the floors are reinforced to hold those 200+g tanks tho *grin*

Hey Lori,
I live in Belle Mead, work in Kendall Park and I'm frequently in P'ton either at our office there or visiting friends at the University.

I have a 125 SW that's been up a liitle over 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom