Hello from Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

waterrat

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am starting back with fish after a long time. I have kept reptiles and amphibians mostly. I am realizing how much more delicate fish are I am starting out with a planted tank with Platies and cories. They are thriving! I also have a Chinese Water Dragon with White Cloud minnows living in the filtered water half of the tank. This hobby, I am beginning to realize is extremely addictive!

Welcome to the forum!!

I am also in Florida, halfway between orlando and daytona. :)

Addictive isnt the word, I;m going to look at tank #10 today. LOL

A couple of pics

These are from my phone so they aren't the best quality. The fish are in a bow front acrylic 5 gallon. It is stocked to the max, but everyone seems fine. I just feed them less and do frequent water changes. The platies are preggers so I intend to save the good ones and use others as feeder fish for the dragon. I have a ten gallon that is empty that I plan on planting and stocking.

Attachments

• Image0237.jpg
    Image0237.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 80
  • Image0235.jpg
    Image0235.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 105
welcome! I also have a pair of water dragons, a 3yr old male and a 2yr old female

These are from my phone so they aren't the best quality. The fish are in a bow front acrylic 5 gallon. It is stocked to the max, but everyone seems fine. I just feed them less and do frequent water changes. The platies are preggers so I intend to save the good ones and use others as feeder fish for the dragon. I have a ten gallon that is empty that I plan on planting and stocking.

Cool aquariums!

Back
Top Bottom