Hello from Jersey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Warchild426

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I've had my tanks for about 4yrs now and still consider myself a newby. As we all know in the aquarium world, there's always more to learn. About a year ago I began working am extra job and no longer had the time to upkeep my tanks so I emptied all my fish out at the local fish store, which I later learned profited greatly from my fish. Anyway I'm thinking of starting my tanks up again and I need all the help I can get. I never removed the gravel or decos from my tanks and just the thought of starting from scratch is killing me. So I need your help. What is the best way to restart my tanks? Hope to hear some great advice soon.

Welcome! I am also from Jersey! Sj actually. I am newer as well. Try a fishless cycle (google it) or if you have a friend, ask to borrow some of their established filter media and put that in your tank or filter ( if you have the same). There are more knowledgable people on here than can help as well!

Back
Top Bottom