Hello from Newfoundland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

armindilo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello All!

I grew up in Ontario, and I'm living in Newfoundland now. I am just getting into this hobby, so bear with me!

This all started with a dirty aquarium on the side of the road and the thought "Hey, no problem, we'll get this tank and some fish..."

I started to type up a bunch more about that, then realized it warrants it's own post. But long story short: That was 6 months ago, and I have no fish...for now!

Hi, If my life’s obligation could support it, I would move from Ontario to NL in a second. Where exactly are you in NFLD and LAB

Wonderful to have you join the group and we all started somewhere with the water keeping!

It isn't as unusual a start as one might think finding a free tank (or bowl) or one from someone's discards.

Post a link here for your story /getting started thread!!!

Hi, If my life’s obligation could support it, I would move from Ontario to NL in a second. Where exactly are you in NFLD and LAB
We took a chance a couple of years ago after or first was born and my wife (the newfie) want going to go back to work. I left a perfectly good job in ON and hoped for the best! I ended up with an amazing job here that I never imagined I'd get.

We're living in Glovertown, but likely moving to Gander this year.

Post a link here for your story /getting started thread!!!

Check it out here:
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/showthread.php?t=364283

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Back
Top Bottom