Hello from Washington State

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tripseven

Aquarium Advice Activist
Due to my recent exitement in SW aquaria I didnt really notice the "Member Intro" so here goes.

Been sifting thru manyyyy threads/posts for the past few weeks to gain as much knowledge in SW aquaria as possible before adding water.

I havent had an aquarium for about 20 years and the ones I had (largest was 40g) were FW. I do know that I always wanted a bigger tank so Im going with a 120g but this time it will be SW (another huge wish in my younger years).

I have a friend at a LFS that has piqued my interest in SW but still not sure if I want to go FOWLER or reef. Guess I will know when I get there (betting you already know :)). He is allowing me to try the equipment and return it for something else if I dont like it so that is a huge bonus...I think.

I only just noticed I can rate posts and want to thank all replies since all were helpful so no offense!

This forum and its members are awesome and hoping to be a member for many years to come.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom