Hello to all of my new friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

two fish

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi!
I am very happy to join your community! I have 5 fresh water tanks from 10 gal to 39 gal tanks, plus 2 small frey tanks. Mostly guppies, mollies, odd cats, albino plecos:fish2: etc. Then, I discovered shrimp! :)First Bamboo then cherry and crystal reds. I love to watch them clean, eat, play and interact in their home. I am disabled(broken back 2 years ago) and highly enjoy watching them in their own little world. Their molting first frightened me then fascinated me. I have only found 2 places where I can buy these little guys and at one place (I have been watching this one Bamboo for months now, really wanting to buy him!) they are asking $14.99 plus tax for him! I think this is a bit hiigh considering theres no garuntee on his life. They are asking $12 for 3 cherry or crystal reds. Very young, small in size too. Are these shrimps REALLY this pricey?:confused: I'm so new to this that I don't know what a fair price is, I have never ordered live shrimp thru the mail. Anyway, enough complaining.:dance: I am grateful for the 4 Bamboo's and 4 cherrrys I have. I also have 2 assin snails to help control the wild snail population. Really fun to watch, and beautiful. I like that they stay small too.
Again, thank you for letting me join and get advice from "the experts"

Two Fish

Back
Top Bottom