Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Big Bubble00

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm just a 14 years old kid who have a planted tank with 2 Goldfish, 3 Comets, 2 Rosy Barb and an Angelfish. With 1 Amazon Sword that somehow split into two when I take it out of the pot, a Pond Weed and maybe 3 Java Ferns since I don't know what that 3 plants' name is. Also have 5 CRS which they are so cute and stealthy (unfortunately 1 got eaten by the angelfish)

Why I sign up is because maybe most of you guys can help me with my fish problems (look at some of my post about ICH).

Goldfish should not be kept with tropical fish and I hope you have a large tank as comets can grow to 12in and that's not including the tail. What problems do you have with your fish that you need help with?

Oh no honey no don’t mix oriental with tropical fish! I would highly recommend to remove the goldfish, maybe in a separate tank if you really want to keep it or just return it... Anyways, Rosy Barbs are such great fish!!! I have 2 of them and they do great with platys, tetras, danios and other tropical fish...

Goldfish r nothing but trouble for the rest. U can put them guys in a fish bowl or a different tank. Welcome! Hope u like the waters in here! ? alot of nice people here to help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom