Help identify please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lunchbox209

Aquarium Advice Freak
Okay so yesterday I went to a new lfs and was looking for Bolivian rams and I found what to appear as Bolivian rams but they had it labeled rainbow rams and when I asked one of the workers she said they were missed labeled and they were blue rams so my question is what kind of rams did I bring home

If it's the one with the blue it's a German blue ram. We have them too. Pretty fish.

Attachments

• image-1953129089.jpg
    image-1953129089.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 58
Tracie6283 said:
Yup. German blue rams. Awesome fish!

Thank you very much for helping since you have some gbr's Any tips on keeping them happy I heard there really sensitive and one more question if I ever find Bolivian rams can I keep them with the gbr's

We have bolivians in with our gbr's. Our tank is set up with a bunch of plants for them to hide in. We keep the temp about 80-81. We put pear granules in the filter to soften the water and lower the ph. We had a little trouble with them in the beginning, but now they're happy and thriving. Even had some lay eggs!! Just make sure you have males and females. They do pair up. When the get happy you'll see them color up like crazy!

Back
Top Bottom