Help in Pottstown ,Pa Needed!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

intimatecple

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just p/u some sump/refugium/wet-dry equiptment .I am not sure what I have or what I still need....Nor do I know how to set it up. I NEED HELP!!!! I really LOVE my salt setup and would love to make it better. If anyone lives in the area and feels that they could help.....I would Love the help and the new friends....I am origionally from Philly and lived in Jersey for the last 15 years.....so I am kinda new out here with noone I know....Thanks in advance!!

Barry:confused::???:

P.S. I will have pics tomorrow

ok this is what I have

ok...let the help begin...LOL

Attachments

• Sump system 004.jpg
    Sump system 004.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 103
  • Sump system 002.jpg
    Sump system 002.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 69
  • Sump system 007.jpg
    Sump system 007.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Sump system 009.jpg
    Sump system 009.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 59
some more

more

Attachments

• Sump system 015.jpg
    Sump system 015.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 245
  • Sump system 016.jpg
    Sump system 016.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Sump system 005.jpg
    Sump system 005.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 283
  • Sump system 003.jpg
    Sump system 003.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 46
just a few more

some more at different angles

Attachments

• Sump system 006.jpg
    Sump system 006.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Sump system 010.jpg
    Sump system 010.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Sump system 008.jpg
    Sump system 008.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 56
  • Sump system 012.jpg
    Sump system 012.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 75
Top pics show 2 skimmers. A hang on back style and a Berlin skimmer. I don't see a pump for the hand on back skimmer. The bottom set of pics shows the pump for the Berlin. It gets hooked to the intake tube on the right side of the skimmer. The blue airline attached to the pump stays above the waterline to allow the pump to draw air. It looks like you have it oriented correctly in the sump in the middle set of pics.

The clear box attached to the sump in the 2nd set of pics is the overflow. It goes on your tank and gets connected with a pipe or hose to the sump. It's how water gets from the tank to the sump.

The far right side of the sump looks like the area your return pump should go, but I don't see a pic of it.

ok so I am missing a return pump and I actually have two hang on back skimmers( do I really need that or will that be overkill???) Should i add sand or anything into the tank??Live rock???I am sure to have more questions

Thanks

Barry

Back
Top Bottom