**Help needed a.s.a.p please**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd do a partial water change 25-30% just because and add some Prime or Stress Coat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive done this and ive added stress coat. ive ordered some prime.

just playing the waiting game now. she seems to have picked up a bit.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ginty i wasn't about to start bashing your methods. Ammonia damage to a fish is irreversible. You may find your fish have just finally succumbed to it. I had a school of nine neon green tetras. I had a large ammonia spike go unnoticed caused by the uprooting of many plants in my tank. Im down to three green neons now. I think your getting the same thing. All my other fish are fine and no deaths with them. They were not present during ammonia spike

Ginty i wasn't about to start bashing your methods. Ammonia damage to a fish is irreversible. You may find your fish have just finally succumbed to it. I had a school of nine neon green tetras. I had a large ammonia spike go unnoticed caused by the uprooting of many plants in my tank. Im down to three green neons now. I think your getting the same thing. All my other fish are fine and no deaths with them. They were not present during ammonia spike
i did have trouble getting my ammonia levels down for awhile. my tanks just wouldnt cycle. then i added fluval bio cycle and it went great from there.
i am bashing it.i did it wrong from the start. :(
i wish i found this forum before i started. if this one dies ill only have onenleft from when i staryed my cycle. The guppies were added after my tank was fully cycled.
i hope she comes through. i like my platties. they were my first fish.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom