Help plz guppie look like porcupine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mousefue

Aquarium Advice Freak
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393537465.826978.jpg

Hi don't no if any one can help me out here but I got told my female guppie was pregnant and she

Got really big and she was finding and sitting on the bottom of the tank so I put her in the others tank I went to feed her today but she's not eatting and she not swimming around she is staying in one spot and she not smooth any more she pooing clear stuff so I don't no wot to do with her

And now I am thinking she not pregnant ???????

She is a guppie

Tank 90L

Fresh water

Temp 26-28 c

All water tested and all fine

Hi there I may be wrong but I'd say she's not pregnant as I can't see a Gravid spot(dark spot at the bottom of belly) but I did notice a white spot just at the base of tail, google white spot.

Hope this helps

Dropsy? Google that and see if it matches up. If her scales are protruding she's in advanced stage and there won't be much you can do

Look like a kind of hydrophisis... The scales look hmm "spiky... not retracted"... I don't know how to tell in english, but the scales doesn't look fine. They should be retracted... But I see this only on the belly..

Ok tks guys for ur help I will google them
Now and let u no the out come if u guys think of anything esle can u let me no xx

Back
Top Bottom