Help plz with cloudy with a male guppy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi I have changed the water 30% and the water is still very cloudy and I am new to a tropical fresh water tank I have had all the levels and water checks and they are all perfectly fine I clean the ornaments the gravel all four sides of the glass and filters but still no luck

And the other issue I have is I got a new male the blue tail one and he is constantly chasing one of the orange female guppies and is fighting with the orange male I have taken him out and separated him in a nursery box overnight and released in this morning and he is still chasing the pregnant female guppies I am new to guppies so I don't know if the males chase the female guppies but he never does a dance with the other males he just chases them so is anyone can help me would be much appreciated

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390075632.126656.jpg if you can see in the picture it's blue one

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390075697.449942.jpg The blue one keeps fighting with orange tailed and the yellowtail

It is totally normal for him to chase the female. That is why it is good to always have 2 females per male so that they don't get chased to death. Males will also chase each other to establish dominance. If you get more females it should help the problem.

Thank you so much I have four females and three males as pet shop advised at first I had for females and two males and then male was eating the other males tail he is still recovering in the hospital tank

Do you know anything about the tank being cloudy
Tks

Thank you so much I have four females and three males as pet shop advised at first I had for females and two males and then male was eating the other males tail he is still recovering in the hospital tank

Do you know anything about the tank being cloudy
Tks

When did you set the tank up? If it's new it's normal. If it's an established tank did you change lots of water or remove a sponge from the filter or change gravel or clean gravel?

Hi there I cleaned 30% of water cleaned the filer and vac gravel set up about 4th dec
Tks

I do that and I can't get the tank water clear I will send pic when home I have no clue wot to sort it
Tks x

Back
Top Bottom