Help with bubble tip anemony

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shabahang

Aquarium Advice Activist
So i got this guy about 3 weeks ago and put hum in my tank however he dose not want to eat i have been trying to give him mysis shrimp but he will not take it and he dose not look good please help me help him he opens up about one h a dayImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391399138.528865.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391399178.831499.jpg

You don't need to feed it, it gets all it needs from the light so don't stress too much about that. I keep two nems and one takes food and the other doesn't. Having said that it doesn't look good at all and it only opens for an hour a day? I could be on the way out I am afraid. Is your tank new? Nems don't like any swings in parameters particularly temp and salinity which is why it's recommended to wait 8-12 months before adding one. Do you keep records of your tests? Do you see any swings in parameters?

Yes my tank is about 60 days old and i recently only had a swing in my no3 going from 0 to 2 and that was because i added my clown fish but it is going down and today was at 0.03 ppm however everything els is normal

Back
Top Bottom