help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nateee04

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
so in the past three or four days all my fish died! I had a bunch of guppies platies and mollies. My heater was on 80-82 degrees. I put in disease killer and ammonia, nitrate and all of that bad **** killer. when they died it looked they were shedding. Maybe finrot? Help and also before I put the fish in I cleaned out the whole tank. I need to know what is wrong. I feel terrible.

ohk thanks. what I'm goin to do is return my fish and have that tank be fishless for about a month or two.

good that's a very wise ad good choice :) ad it'll only take about a month unless u know someone with a filter that's tank is cycled then it could take less

just FYI, amonia is only for FISHLESS cycling. Good luck getting your tank up and running, while your waiting for it to cycle there is a ton of great imformation on this site you can spend your time reading while waiting to add fish to your tank :) Also invest in a api liquid master kid :)

Back
Top Bottom