Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clowninaround

Aquarium Advice Activist
Not sure if this is the right place or not but....... my 55 gallon is in the middle of cycling. We are using guppies to cycle it. Problem is 3 now females all due any second have rolled over and died! Is this due to my cycling tank or are the egg bound? Any ideas are greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

clowninaround said:
Not sure if this is the right place or not but....... my 55 gallon is in the middle of cycling. We are using guppies to cycle it. Problem is 3 now females all due any second have rolled over and died! Is this due to my cycling tank or are the egg bound? Any ideas are greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Have you been testing your water with a liquid test kit? What are your test results? How frequently are you doing water changes & how big? When you say in the middle how far along? How many guppies do you have in it? Are you using a water conditioner, which one?

shellieca said:
Have you been testing your water with a liquid test kit? What are your test results? How frequently are you doing water changes & how big? When you say in the middle how far along? How many guppies do you have in it? Are you using a water conditioner, which one?

Yes we are using a liquid test kit. Ammonia 0 nitrites 0 nitrates 20. 25 guppies. Aquasafe.

Back
Top Bottom