Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kowalski

Aquarium Advice Activist
Can you help me Identify what this is? It looks like eggs at the top of my tank it is attached to my wall. I do not see this anywhere else on my tank.

Attachments

• image-3855810929.jpg
    image-3855810929.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 50
  • image-1537471048.jpg
    image-1537471048.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 60
Sorry, what is a culprit?

It Main Entry: cul·prit
Pronunciation: \ˈkəl-prət, -ˌprit\
Function: noun
Etymology: Anglo-French cul. (abbreviation of culpable guilty) + prest, prit ready (i.e., to prove it), from Latin praestus — more at presto
Date: 1678
1 : one accused of or charged with a crime
2 : one guilty of a crime or a fault
3 : the source or cause of a problem

Should I take them into a breeding net?

If you want them to hatch, leave them where they are. If you don't, take them off the tank and discard them.

I just woke up this morning to find out that my gold inca snail, Unsub, is actually a female and gave me the gift of a lovely column of eggs. I removed them once she was done and had moved away from them by her infamous random releasing of the wall and dropping down to the sand. I used a paper towel and scraped them off with my fingers under the paper towel. I discovered that when pressure is applied to them, they instantly burst into little piles of mush. After that disgusting moment, I managed to scrape the rest of them as a solid column and throw them in the trash, which I'm about to take out. If it helps with the rest of the posters to explain my moment of disgust, they were fresh eggs that became wet mush for me. I hope I never have to remove them again.

BettaGal said:
If you want them to hatch, leave them where they are. If you don't, take them off the tank and discard them.

I just woke up this morning to find out that my gold inca snail, Unsub, is actually a female and gave me the gift of a lovely column of eggs. I removed them once she was done and had moved away from them by her infamous random releasing of the wall and dropping down to the sand. I used a paper towel and scraped them off with my fingers under the paper towel. I discovered that when pressure is applied to them, they instantly burst into little piles of mush. After that disgusting moment, I managed to scrape the rest of them as a solid column and throw them in the trash, which I'm about to take out. If it helps with the rest of the posters to explain my moment of disgust, they were fresh eggs that became wet mush for me. I hope I never have to remove them again.

Lol, ew.

Back
Top Bottom