Hey everyone new here and new to aquariums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tfast500

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just set up my first tank 2 days ago trying to grasp as much info on the hobby as I can before making first fish purchases. I have a 10 gallon tank unfortunately. I'm realizing my fish selection is limited and upkeep on smaller tanks will be a chore. My dream is a salt water setup in a 55-75 gallon tank... someday :) so this will be a good learning experience for me.

Attachments

• 1334647217302.jpg
    1334647217302.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 51
tfast500 said:
I just set up my first tank 2 days ago trying to grasp as much info on the hobby as I can before making first fish purchases. I have a 10 gallon tank unfortunately. I'm realizing my fish selection is limited and upkeep on smaller tanks will be a chore. My dream is a salt water setup in a 55-75 gallon tank... someday :) so this will be a good learning experience for me.

Don't discount a 10g :)
Love my Shrimps and Nano fish. my 10g all live plants. Welcome to AA

Hello
I'm new in here. About two months ago, we decided with my husband, that we are going to have a fish tank at home. we did started with only 35L aquarium and about seven fish (guppy), but we loved it so much, so now we have got another two which is 80L and 180L. Today I got upset, because my bamboo shrimps has died, we didn't know why, but it's seems that I just founded the reason. I pretty sure, I'll enjoy myself in here

Hello
I'm new in here. About two months ago, we decided with my husband, that we are going to have a fish tank at home. we did started with only 35L aquarium and about seven fish (guppy), but we loved it so much, so now we have got another two which is 80L and 180L. Today I got upset, because my bamboo shrimps has died, we didn't know why, but it's seems that I just founded the reason. I pretty sure, I'll enjoy myself in here

you really should have started another thread for this.just sayin.

welcome to AA,both of you

Back
Top Bottom