Hey Everyone...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

slappyking

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Aup guys and girls, new to the forum so i thought id stop here first and tell ya abit about myself...

Ive had tropical fish on and off for about 10 year or so, although the last tank i had was 4 years ago. i have set up a new 60litre tank using sand, white rounded gravel and some rocks, ive bought some weeping moss, Hemianthus Callitrichoides 'Cuba and some Riccia, but, no fish yet...... thinking about getting some dwarf puffer fish but im not sure (im not rushing into anything just yet).

Anyways off to have a good look around, talk to you all later :)

Glad you're back in the hobby. I also started 4 years ago with dwarf puffers, but tore down my tank after my puff died 2 weeks later.

I got started again in June. Stick around here to learn a few things and share your knowledge.

See you around!

I have a dwarf puffer and he now has a (fungus?) cotton looking growth on it's tail. Anybody have any idea what this is all about? 10gallon tank, bought some Mardell and is seems to not work in the least.

awwww thanks everyone for the great welcome....im off puffer fish hunting today...fingers crossed i can find some :)

Back
Top Bottom