hey! new here and need help please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just did a 25% wc so theyre not the same but i tested a day or two ago and it was at 160-80 ppm

Water changes and more water changes-50% at a time with temperature matched, properly conditioned water. With the health issues she has been having, you really need to keep these below 20ppm, preferably below 10ppm. This may mean daily (or more frequent) big wcs until she can be moved into a bigger tank. 80-160ppm of nitrate is sufficient to make any fish unwell and can have long term negative health impacts for your fish.

so just got a new 55 gal tank dollar a gallon sale! going to use it for my black moor and im going to get a male for her too. im planning to use homedepot play sand for the substrait and a marineland penguin biowheel 350 does anyone have any tips on cycling it and live plants that would be good for the tank?

so just got a new 55 gal tank dollar a gallon sale! going to use it for my black moor and im going to get a male for her too. im planning to use homedepot play sand for the substrait and a marineland penguin biowheel 350 does anyone have any tips on cycling it and live plants that would be good for the tank?

Java Fern and Anubias stand up to goldfish smacking into it and nibbling it. I had a friend who had a 100 gal with fancy goldfish and his Java fern and Anubias were thriving in there.

Yea someone in the planted forum suggested the same I was thinking moss balls too for them to kick around

Back
Top Bottom