Hey.......pond kepers!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
I don't know if ya'll know this or not...but the photo gallery has a pond catagory. That is the only catagory for pods, but with some input as to what other catagories we need...they can be up in a jiffy. Th real point of this post is to let you know there is a pond section in the photo gallery, but right now...it's empty :cry: Help us out folks, you guy have taken the FW hobby to the next level, be proud and show them off!!

Once summer comes, I'll have good pond pics. Right now, it's pretty ugly, and previous years, no digi cam or scanner .

I think Murphy has shots, and Pondmom has some.

Log out and log back in, I don't think you've been here since we upgraded the photo album and then we integrated the two log ins. When you log back into the site, you should also be logged into the gallery, right now your not logged into the gallery.

I saw that!! You must have a ball with that pond!! How do you keep people from showing up with fishing poles?

Its fenced and nobody but ppl I invite know about it :)
Like a secret paradise of sorts.
I also keep it secret because I don't want small kids near it when I am gone....pretty deep for them.

Back
Top Bottom