Hi all, I'm new to the site and hope someone can help me.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tlands tank

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a tank that was fresh and converted to salt a couple yrs ago using same hardware. I have not had any serious problems (other than what you might expect from a newbie), but have recently ran into a form of red algae that has not been identified by my LFS and I have discovered it to be chondrus crispus or irish moss. I haven't been able to find any sort of control for it and it is now starting to choke some of my soft corals.Does anyone have some experience or knowledge of what might help?

I have a tank that was fresh and converted to salt a couple yrs ago using same hardware. I have not had any serious problems (other than what you might expect from a newbie), but have recently ran into a form of red algae that has not been identified by my LFS and I have discovered it to be chondrus crispus or irish moss. I haven't been able to find any sort of control for it and it is now starting to choke some of my soft corals.Does anyone have some experience or knowledge of what might help?

Hi! Head over to the saltwater section for more views and help! Start a thread and the members will be more then happy to assist!

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom