Hi Just Joined Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saltyfisherman

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, here is a little about myself, I have kept freshwater fish for many years around forty or so. At one time I was breeding angel and all kinds of corys and even did discus before. That all ended up by me having 50 tanks in the cellar and it turned into a job instead of the hobby that it was intended to be. lol I got a little burned out back then and took a few years off from fish to take a break. Last year I got back into fish with angels and of course they started breeding again right away. I didn't want to head down the same path as before so I quickly took all my angels to the local fish store which I have known the owner for 30 years. My friend has had a reef tank started for about a year now and I have been quite fascinated with his tank. (more so than i thought I would) I have learned some things not to do from him but more importandly some of the things to do right. I have only had a SW tank one time and it was only fish and that did well. I have deicided to start a reef tank for the first time and I want to do it right. I found this forum by searching for info on reef related items. I would like to thank everyone ahead of time for everyone that helps me and that will probably be many. I am really looking forward to this adventure and making it the best I can. Thanks everyone and Hello, Ron

Back
Top Bottom