hi new to the site this is my 120ltr tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Luckylloyd

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Iv only been doin the hobby for about 5 months iv lost a few fish in that time iv only one prob one of my red plattys has a white patch on it's head why is this?

Attachments

• image-3258704498.jpg
    image-3258704498.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 215
There are a lot of things we need to consider when addressing this issue. First, what are your water parameters? The water sees a little cloudy in the picture you posted. Second, how big is the patch? If you go to the Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish section of this forum, you'll find a post with a list of diseases and their symptoms. That should help in diagnosing the problem. I'm going there now to see if I can find you any help. The last thing I wanted to ask is if your tank has been properly cycled? If you don't know what that is or how to do it there is plenty of info on this site and loads of people that are willing to help.

Will a moderator put this thread in the Unhealthy Fish section of the Freshwater forum. It'll be easier for Luckylloyd to get the help he needs from a lot of people smarter than me.

thank you so much for the advice i will check it out on the site i will let u no how things go

Back
Top Bottom