Hi. Newbie. and lots of questions below.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leggslee

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi. I'm new here and a new Aquarius (started last year in May). I have two tanks and a question below.

Right now, I have two angelfish couples in the tall tank (i know it is more than a 40 gallon tank. i'm not sure if it's a 50 or 55 gallon tall tank). In my 50 gallon long tank, I have:
-4 green cory catfish
-6 long fin gold danios
-3 black convicts cichlids
-1 black molly
-2 angelfish.
They all are doing well. My black molly loves my two angelfish, and they don't mind him. Two of my convicts pair up, leaving one of my female alone. The female that did not have a mate, hang out with my cory catfish and everyone else. She tends to like my cory catfish more and has an awesome personality.

Anyways, I'm thinking about getting a 29 gallon tank and sell my 50 gallon tank. I will be getting rid of two of the angelfish in the 50 gallon tank and 1 of my convicts. That would leave me with:
-6 long fin danios
-2 convicts
-4 cory catfish
-1 molly

Would that be okay in a 29 planted tank?

Hi. I'm new here and a new Aquarius (started last year in May). I have two tanks and a question below.

Right now, I have two angelfish couples in the tall tank (i know it is more than a 40 gallon tank. i'm not sure if it's a 50 or 55 gallon tall tank). In my 50 gallon long tank, I have:
-4 green cory catfish
-6 long fin gold danios
-3 black convicts cichlids
-1 black molly
-2 angelfish.
They all are doing well. My black molly loves my two angelfish, and they don't mind him. Two of my convicts pair up, leaving one of my female alone. The female that did not have a mate, hang out with my cory catfish and everyone else. She tends to like my cory catfish more and has an awesome personality.

Anyways, I'm thinking about getting a 29 gallon tank and sell my 50 gallon tank. I will be getting rid of two of the angelfish in the 50 gallon tank and 1 of my convicts. That would leave me with:
-6 long fin danios
-2 convicts
-4 cory catfish
-1 molly

Would that be okay in a 29 planted tank?
Your convicts will uproot and destroy your while tank. Be wary they will take you down

Back
Top Bottom