High School Graduation for an AA Member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianNY

Aquarium Advice Addict
So my wife Tara works in a music store with this nice young kid named Will. Will has an older brother who was recently bitten by the aquarium bug. Will has been over to our house a few times and has seen all of the aquariums here. He suggested his brother talk to Tara about questions he was having regarding his tank, and Tara reffered him to AA. He is now a member and posting under the name of soccerstud652 :D .

Although I've never met soccerstud652, Tara and I have been invited to his HS graduation party this afternoon and we will be attending. Let's see, he's into fish and I've got plenty of spare tanks and equipment. Guess what his graduation gift from BrianNY will be?

Congratulations on reaching this milestone in your life soccerstud652.

Wow...that's a very nice gesture Brian. I'm sure he will appreciate this thoughtful gift.

BTW, is this type of thing retro-active? I graduated in 1979 and have met Tara as well.

Thats awsome to hear. Good luck to soccerstud652 and mucho kudos to Brian and Tara for taking an aquarists whom expressed interest in this addiction.

Cool BrianNY, that's a really really nice gift! I'm sure he'll be thrilled to get it.

Congrats to soccerstud652! :smilecolros:

What a guy .... I graduated in '97, hmm hmm I still waiting BrianNY!!! J/K

Congrats soccerstud652! Now sit back and watch the time fly by!!!

I recently graduated as well, the 20th of this month. Hey maybe I can come over to your place and get a tank? :) Heh, congrats to him and I'm sure he'll love the gift.

That's awesome!! Since many members of my parents' family did not graduate from high school, that's a great way to celebrate an important milestone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom