Hiking pictures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nu-Nu the eel

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi people! Few days ago i hiked saddelback mountain (in southern california) and it was pretty dang hard. It was about 8-9 miles from bottom to top... And it was nearly 100 degrees. Lol i got a few pics though so i wanted to share :) if anyone here has some cool pics of their hikes or anything pleaseeee share :D

Attachments

• image-2147155670.jpg
    image-2147155670.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 17
  • image-996171414.jpg
    image-996171414.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 17
Wow, gorgeous scenery! Thanks for sharing! :)

So did your twin go with you? And it was a 16-18 mile hike total in 100 degree weather? Hope you had plenty of water!

Great pics!
Nearly 100?? Dang, its been over 100 every day here for a month and a half :( lol I'm ready for fall.
That sure is an awesome view tho, totally worth it I'm sure!

severum mama said:
Wow, gorgeous scenery! Thanks for sharing! :)

So did your twin go with you? And it was a 16-18 mile hike total in 100 degree weather? Hope you had plenty of water!

Thanks!! Yes we both went with my sister and her friend.... Thats funny you say that because we ran out of water once we reached the top! We didnt prepare very well, but next time we will be ready :)

paytertot said:
Great pics!
Nearly 100?? Dang, its been over 100 every day here for a month and a half :( lol I'm ready for fall.
That sure is an awesome view tho, totally worth it I'm sure!

Haha its wayy too hot for my taste... This week is supposed to be blazing! And yes it was worth it :) thanks for posting :D

Whoa, awesome pics! 100 degrees, haha awesome lol this was all in one day?

Rats, I missed the hot weather! When I came down there it was like 70 degrees haha

I wish I took pics of my hike, but it was raining and I was scared I'd fall off the cliff lol

Back
Top Bottom