Hippo tang and garlic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hondalove90

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi i recently bought a hippo tang. itsbeen four days she has yet to eat no signs of stress or any of that. Ph,salinaty, and all the other levels are good. i would like to no what kind of garlic i shuld be dipping her food in. would garlic powder do the trick? ty

Give her time ,,2 days isn't long at all for a new fish ...
I would not use garlic powder:lol: ,,,sorry ,i thought this may be a joke..
Use a fresh clove ,and extract just the juice and soak some nori ,,but i would wait a couple more days

im sorry its been 4 days its a typo i tried feeding her the shrimp, seeweed and flakes. I been reading up it said to dip it in garlic so i didnt no what i could or couldnt use. very shy fish tho she loves to swim when she thinks im not watchin her.

In that case go ahead and try some fresh garlic tomorrow ....,but even 4 days isn't too bad
Is she in QT ,,or with other fish?

She's with other fish now she's not getting bulled but where do I go to get the garlic just a suppermarket or do they sell it at lfs.

Will do but the only problem is my only local saltwater shop isn't open till wenesday.

Back
Top Bottom