How about them Cowboys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
Yeah how about them 1-4 Cowboys :roll:. I`m flying down to Dallas this afternoon to watch them Monday nite versus the Giants. I`m pretty excited as this is my first trip to Dallas. I`ve seen them play in other places around Home here but never there. I`ll post some pics when I get back.

Dunno what's up wit da Boys this year. There were supposed to be the team to beat....and a beating they are taking.

Have fun. Sounds like a nice trip!

Finnally got to my motel in Dallas. Cant wait for the game tomorrow. We have to win.

When I lived in Dallas, the Bovine Persons were very popular. They also had the Dallas Texans at the time. Some of the players were in my nasty guard unit. They were huge and had an unlimited capacity for spirituous libations.

Half the time I don't even watch MNF.... but this should be a good game. If not, Wade Phillips better watch his job....

You must be enjoying the first half. This is the first division game for the Giants. Big D and NYG always play tough regardless of either's record.

yikes... broken collarbone for Romo. There goes the season. Wade Phillips will never survive this one.

It isn't Wade Philip's fault the players aren't stepping up when things go bad. Well, maybe it is. Still, they must have the highest payroll in the league, and so far they are showing poor value for that investment. There were too many missed catches that should have been pulled in. The stars did not rise to the occasion. If I was a Dallas fan, I would be seriously pissed. Fortunately, I'm not,so, I'm enjoying this immensely.

Well I`m back. I got some pics and hopefully post today. The party is over guys. We seem to be in line for the number 1 draft choice. (frown)

Back
Top Bottom