How do I update my profile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishliker

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello, I can get to my profile but how do I edit profile on my iPad? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Hi, been wondering the same thing?? All my info is over 2 years old and no longer correct. I can't seem to find anything when using my iPhone :-/ Think all the options to update might be full site/computer only? Maybe someone well let us know for sure :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm not sure about iPad, but on my iPhone I can also just go on the web browser thingy instead of the app. Although it's almost impossible to read anything.?

I'm not sure about iPad, but on my iPhone I can also just go on the web browser thingy instead of the app. Although it's almost impossible to read anything.?

+1. In the app click on the 3 dots in the top right corner. Select Web View. At the prompt for the App, click Cancel. You will be viewing the web site but will not be logged on (initially). Log in, go to User CP, and make your changes. This should work for both iPhone and iPad.
I agree, viewing the web site through a mobile device may be cumbersome at best.

On the iPhone if you go to people your name should be the first thing. Tap it and all the info should be there to edit

Sent from peliper

...all the info is there but no edit option that I can see? :-/

+1. In the app click on the 3 dots in the top right corner. Select Web View. At the prompt for the App, click Cancel. You will be viewing the web site but will not be logged on (initially). Log in, go to User CP, and make your changes. This should work for both iPhone and iPad.
I agree, viewing the web site through a mobile device may be cumbersome at best.

Found it on the web view....all but an option to change my name? Do u know if that is even possible? Thanks for help.

Back
Top Bottom