How many more fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would for the gold nugget. Once they get over their initial shyness, they're a blast to watch. And very pretty

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I would for the gold nugget. Once they get over their initial shyness, they're a blast to watch. And very pretty

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

OMG I know...they are very pretty and definitely an eye catcher. They are just hard to get; I'm trying to be patient though :popcorn:

So I've made a few additions over the past few weeks. My tank is currently stocked with the following:

11 Black Skirt Tetras
11 Black Neon Tetras
11 Neon Tetras
9 Bloodfin Tetras
4 Cherry Barbs
10 Zebra Danios
8 Corys
1 Blue Pearlscale Angel
1 Emperor Pleco (sooooo pretty. I just got him on Sunday and he's only about an inch long.)

I am pretty much done stocking...though I do plan on adding 5-6 more Cherry Barbs to finish out that school. I've been keeping a close eye on Nitrates, and they only get to around 40 before I do my water change...so that's not too bad. I may try to squeeze in 2-3 more Neon Tetras; they are just so colorful and their size doesn't add too much of a bio load.

I am also thinking about adding a live plant or two. Something that may help keep Nitrates even lower, but it also very easy to care for.

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom