How many tanks do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How many tanks do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 10 or more.

• Total voters
I thought I voted..excluding 1 gallon betta tanks and the three QT and the betta babies in #1 and #2 minis...

1 40gal
1 20gal
1 18gal custom
9 10gal

So that is a total of 13 tanks adding into 168 gallons

and in the summer anna's already ordered 40ish gallon low and longs will arrive
and I should have the first 170ish custom paid on in progress for the big animals.

(damn testy labyrinth fish! I'd need half the tanks for same volume of tetras or cichlids!..heh)

Well, William, it did not work out for you the way you hoped, but it worked great for me! ("See, Honey? I don't have more tanks than everyone - I am not even close!")

TankGirl said:
Well, William, it did not work out for you the way you hoped, but it worked great for me! ("See, Honey? I don't have more tanks than everyone - I am not even close!")

Thats one thing I'm somewhat thankful of ATM

No girlfriend or wife, or else I'd be lucky to have any tanks at all :lol:

5 tanks at moment totaling 278 gals..

10 qt
15 partitioned beta
33 planted community
120 rift cichlids
100 tub holding my goldfish & koi till the pond melts & warms a bit

Christmasfish said:
Hey..that makes me the person with the most tanks so far, huh?
Not the most gallons tho.. ^_^

Nope, I'm the ten tanks vote. :p

Edit, nm, you just didn't vote yet :/ You got 13. ;p

There..now that I was sure I wasn't double voted..you are no longer alone ferret.
You have less tanks but FAR better gallons..*sniff*
This summer tho..numbers will rise..
My big fishies will be happy in their permanent homes and I'll...um..do SOMEthing with their former homes. But even with the two tanks over 170; I think you will still out class me in gallons tho..Heh :lol:

That and my daughter will be here in her own right soon and her stuff will be separated. That's 50 gallons plus 80 more for her this summer. :wink:

Hey!Wait ! I'm not in a competition..where are all these fish tanks coming from!?
It's like dandelions!

Boy, I was worried when I started thinking about my third tank! I am just 5 months into the hobby, though. My wife and kids will start complaining pretty soon.

I had better stay away from the freshwater forum or I might get into that too!

18 tanks up and running

2 betta bowls
1 10gal danios
1 10gal groumis
3 10gal guppies
1 20gal newts
1 20gal black ghost knifefish
1 20gal baby gar
1 20gal comets
1 20gal cichlids
2 30gal guppies
1 30gal pearl scale
1 55gal community
1 55gal comets
1 60gal community

in storage :lol:
12 20gal
1 225gal

you can never be to prepared.

I also have a membership to Shedd Aquarium. I guess that means Im an addict if there is such a thing.

I have had many of them breed for me. Cichlids, guppies, corydora, comets, and the list goes on. My illness started for me in grade school when I got swordtails to breed. Not real hard to do but enough to get me hooked. I currently have several fish over seven years old and still going strong. They are all just part of my little zoo though. Dogs, birds, and rats. I know many will think the rats are strange but it is really no different than rabbits or gerbils. And they are actually better behaved than those.

Sounds great! I'm not allowed to get the breeding bug while we're set to move within the year :( . As it is, we went from 2 to 6 tanks in 2 1/2 months :roll:

Back
Top Bottom