How To Hand Feed Tiger Oscar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just fed mine his name is Cano because of his markings look like lava. I started hand feeding him about a week ago and I opened the lid of the tank and poured in a couple of flakes well let's just say he cleared the tank and landed on the carpet my 4 year old son yelled fish out of water and took off running.

I just fed mine his name is Cano because of his markings look like lava. I started hand feeding him about a week ago and I opened the lid of the tank and poured in a couple of flakes well let's just say he cleared the tank and landed on the carpet my 4 year old son yelled fish out of water and took off running.

Lol. Sort of thing my son would do. Quick to yell and faster to run. They are powerful fish for sure.

I can literally grab and hold my Africans lol

Not sure this is a good idea. Was told that your skin is like sandpaper on the fish and takes off the slime they need to remain healthy.

I had guarmies that would swim in to my hand and let me lift them out the tank. I was told off by my LFS.

get some red worms from any sporting place that sells them and rinse one off and drop it in. they will love it and start taking them as a snack out of your fingers

Back
Top Bottom