How to keep red cherry shrimp?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
check out planetinverts.com for a full scale for all the things in a shrimp tank. and i mean all!

Ok thanks, how fat to they reproduce? And whats compatible?

Compatible as in what fish? If a shrimp can fit in its mouth, it will eat it. Baby shrimp can be quite small.

To be absolutely safe, you can get otocinclus catfish. These only eat algae and are usually are 3cm long so not to worry too much for a small tank.

Compatible as in what fish? If a shrimp can fit in its mouth, it will eat it. Baby shrimp can be quite small.

To be absolutely safe, you can get otocinclus catfish. These only eat algae and are usually are 3cm long so not to worry too much for a small tank.

I think i sould go with 3-4 oto cats, 5-6 chili rasboras, and 5-6 shrimp to start off my colony

well feed the otos and shrimps together every 2-4 days an algae wafer but not the whole thing. and the chili rasboras you might have to buy hikari micro pellets.

yes thank you for restating my idea ...

wait i believe you made another thread about compatible fish am i correct? if so just check your other thread

well feed the otos and shrimps together every 2-4 days an algae wafer but not the whole thing. and the chili rasboras you might have to buy hikari micro pellets.

My RCS gobble down the hikari shrimp cuisine food. It's cheap and lasts a good while. The pond snails in my tank swarm the food dish as well when it's in there.

I have some hikari sinking wafers i feed my loaches, they are super small but just enough for my fish, sill that do?

I have some hikari sinking wafers i feed my loaches, they are super small but just enough for my fish, sill that do?

When they get wet, they get soggy and make it easier for little creatures to nibble on them. I'd say that'll be fine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom