Hurricane Preparedness: Air Stone Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, Aiken Drum.

Back to business in the tanks. Pictures: Nerites eating cucumber, betta in Fight Club, and I started a shrimp nursery in one of the travel tanks.

Attachments

• IMG_1056.jpg
    IMG_1056.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1054.jpg
    IMG_1054.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1039.jpg
    IMG_1039.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 20
Sorry - somehow the first two are sideways and the last one is perfectly upside down. I've never been able to figure out how to avoid this on this site.

Here is the new crawfish, Thibodaux. He's a multi-color Cherax Pulcher (Thunderbolt). Even though he's not Cajun, we're sticking with a Cajun name. Giving him a backwoods theme with a gator skull, crashed truck (a taco truck actually, with a "Fish Tacos" sign), and rocks strewn around his sand and plants. Here he is in his tire.

Attachments

• IMG_0809.jpeg
    IMG_0809.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 16
Here it is. It has no bottom so it opens directly to the sand underneath. This is true: I was working on my truck and came in for a moment, looked in the tank and didn't see Thibodaux. I called his name and he popped up inside the taco truck - he was digging under it. Yes, we were working on our trucks together.

Attachments

• 5295366.jpg
    5295366.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom