I Broke Down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starka

Aquarium Advice FINatic
This little crowntail female kept eyeing me. Sucking me in, what harm could it do to just look? Going to the store to get more plants and ended up buying her instead. Funny how that works?
I think I will name her Jazzie and keep her on my work desk. Do you think she'll go with a reddish sand or white?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120215_133343.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120215_133343.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 78
  • ForumRunner_20120215_133426.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120215_133426.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 71
  • ForumRunner_20120215_133354.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120215_133354.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 61
Brandonaki360 said:
Nice betta. what type of tank is she going into?

She will be going into a 4gal round bowl tank I saw yesterday @ walmart. It came with a filter and heater. I just have to set it up.

Starka said:
She will be going into a 4gal round bowl tank I saw yesterday @ walmart. It came with a filter and heater. I just have to set it up.

Nice! pics will be awesome once complete!

Well... I blew a fuse...power went off on my whole side of the wall when I plugged everything in. Oops.
Basicly got yelled at by my tech department, for not asking them if I could plug something in. They make me so irritated sometimes. :O
So instead I'm using a 2.5 gal vase until I can figure out something else I can put her in :(
Any ideas?

Yeah, bring her home.

What happens if there's another outage when you're home and she has no heat and no filtration.

Don't forget you need to cycle her tank!!!!! Can't really cycle a vase, can you....

LyndaB said:
Yeah, bring her home.

What happens if there's another outage when you're home and she has no heat and no filtration.

Don't forget you need to cycle her tank!!!!! Can't really cycle a vase, can you....

I had some filter, plants and rocks in the vase, that I had gotten from my other tanks. She'll be happy at home, or mom may adopt her at her work :)
I just get so mad at the techies sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom