I never Know what to Do.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zrman

Aquarium Advice Apprentice

hi,
I'm the new guy. Just wondering what would u guys recomend to put in a 29 gallon tank. Its been setup for 1 year. It housed Tetras, Danios, Now I put 4 oscars in there for 1 month then got a 100gallon tank they seem to be fine. But now the tetras and danios are in a 20 gallon. i want to put some cool exotic fish in the 29 but i dont know what to put. I want to stick with fresh water what do u all think i should but in it. It is planted.

Thank You
Captain Z

If your water is neutral or, better yet, slightly acidic, a school of cardinals and a trio of corys would look nice. Another option would be a couple of pair of Blue Rams and the corys. Maybe a trio of otocinclus to help with algae. Failing that, maybe some kribensis?

definately the cardinal tertras or the blue rams... and I also agree with the otos.. good fosh that don't get huge but still maintain the algae in your tank

I've got a question - I thought about getting oscars but found out they eat other fish so I didn't get any. Are there some that don't eat fish or is that something you are ok with?

Yours curiously.... :)

oscars also require about 4 times the size of tank you have =)
You'll be set with an amazon themed tank, you'll get plenty of mileage out of it.

Back
Top Bottom