Ibrahim's 150g FOWLR Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone. I'm planning on taking the triggerfish this Monday and if they like it I can trade for a different fish. I'll also get a buttload of ghost shrimp so I can get this darn lion to eat.

Sorry to hear your humu also turned evil..Mine killed 3 fish before i finally got fed up and shipped him to my LFS...I'm always telling people not to get humus,clowns or undy triggers..They may be cute and nice at 1 inch ,but give it a few years ,then they SNAP!

Good luck with your tank

FTMMWS said:
Sorry to hear your humu also turned evil..Mine killed 3 fish before i finally got fed up and shipped him to my LFS...I'm always telling people not to get humus,clowns or undy triggers..They may be cute and nice at 1 inch ,but give it a few years ,then they SNAP!

Good luck with your tank

Thanks, I know.... I got him cause he had vibrant colors lol just like the clown trigger and undulate. I may get another as the last fish but itll be an inch. Wooh! Got the lionfish eating. I bought 20 feeder goldfish and dumped them into the tank to entice him using live and straight he went snapping them one by one. I think he ate 5. I also got shark formula and feed him that with a feeding stick and luckily he ate that too. Now he's back on frozen so that's a relief. Also his cloud eye and ick is gone and the same with the Sailfin tang. Looks like this tank is doing better. Im just waiting for someone to take this trigger now lol

Ibrahim said:
Thanks, I know.... I got him cause he had vibrant colors lol just like the clown trigger and undulate. I may get another as the last fish but itll be an inch. Wooh! Got the lionfish eating. I bought 20 feeder goldfish and dumped them into the tank to entice him using live and straight he went snapping them one by one. I think he ate 5. I also got shark formula and feed him that with a feeding stick and luckily he ate that too. Now he's back on frozen so that's a relief. Also his cloud eye and ick is gone and the same with the Sailfin tang. Looks like this tank is doing better. Im just waiting for someone to take this trigger now lol

Yay!! It sounds like you can take a nice deep breath now!

I'm considering selling the tank. How much do you think I can get for it with fish and everything included?

Attachments

• image-3289658585.jpg
    image-3289658585.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 122
  • image-1524963858.jpg
    image-1524963858.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 133
I'm asking you guys lol How much is it worth.
200lbs of live rock.
160lbs of live sand
Seaclone 100 skimmer
Octopus BH 100 skimmer
Eshopps wetdry 100 with overflow box and pump
Phosban reactor with pump and gallon of media
Nova Extreme 4 bulb t5 48"
Literally $500+ worth of decor
CFS700 Canister Filter and UV sterilizer
3 5g buckets filled with supplies
32g mixing bucket
Livestock
14" Lionfish
6" Humu trigger
4-5" Bursa trigger
5" Sailfin tang
5" Mexican rock wrasse
And many more
I've also got a beautiful pine stand canopy and a pine rimed glass tank which was $1,000 alone and is a year old.

Attachments

• image-1958176018.jpg
    image-1958176018.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom