Ibrahim's 25g Mixed Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's attached himself now :) and I like his spot too.

Attachments

• image-2159848537.jpg
    image-2159848537.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 96
Looking good. What kind of lights do you have for your tank? Anemone's need a good amount of light.

AquaRick said:
Looking good. What kind of lights do you have for your tank? Anemone's need a good amount of light.

2 bulb t5. I'm placing an 4 bulb fixture when I get my next pay check.

Hope you get that fixture soon. 2 bulb t5 isn't enough light for anemones. 6 bulbs may be ok.

I returned the Sebae today but still have the Flower Anemone in my 75g until I upgrade my fixture. When I went to return him I also bought a Coral Banded Shrimp. I'm going to a different LFS tomorrow to get a coral or more shrimp.

Here a couple pics of the shrimp. I really like him and am going to get another as well as two scarlet cleaners and a fire shrimp. I am also going to get 3 peppermint shrimp.

Attachments

• image-3396692859.jpg
    image-3396692859.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 110
  • image-1313382480.jpg
    image-1313382480.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 98
I've decided I want LEDs on this tank. The fixture I'm looking at uses 25 3w blue LEDs and 30 3w whites. But first I need to sell my current t5ho lights

Ya same question! I have erd that they can be very agressive, and that sometimes they are not agressive....

Good and bad news. I've ordered a 4 bulb t5ho to have 6 bulbs over my tank. Unfortunately I didn't get LEDs but I will get it still, just not now. I also forgot to mention I ordered two 800gph from eBay last week for only $24 so we'll see how good or bad they are. Another update is I bought 2 turbo snails and they are eating the Dino!! I'm going to add 2 more then remove 2 and add them to my 75g. Rock hasn't come and it's been a week, in fact no update or tracking from them. I've called them 4 times throughout the day yesterday and 4 times today and no one answers :( Getting bad reviews for customer service from me..... Hopefully their rock will make up for it

Well I got the tracking and it should arrive tomorrow along with my powerheads. I cancelled my t5 lights from aquatraders and decided to get them from fishneedit. I also got a 150g wooh so stay tuned for that build real soon. It's going to be a FOWLR since it came with a whole bunch of synthetic coral and it looks really neat.

Attachments

• image-428492937.jpg
    image-428492937.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 58
  • image-2334264367.jpg
    image-2334264367.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 100
  • image-80614622.jpg
    image-80614622.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 79
Well I got the tracking and it should arrive tomorrow along with my powerheads. I cancelled my t5 lights from aquatraders and decided to get them from fishneedit. I also got a 150g wooh so stay tuned for that build real soon. It's going to be a FOWLR since it came with a whole bunch of synthetic coral and it looks really neat.

Here is another

Attachments

• image-716383427.jpg
    image-716383427.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 95
Doesn't look like there's much room for LR. What's your plan there? If it were me I'd sell some of the fake stuff and use that money for the real deal lol. Going to be a awesome tank once its up and running.

Doesn't look like there's much room for LR. What's your plan there? If it were me I'd sell some of the fake stuff and use that money for the real deal lol. Going to be a awesome tank once its up and running.

Back
Top Bottom