Id coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Flreefer said:
Octavio, your original ID post, with the Torch /Frogspawn pic is definitely not Galaxea. I think all posters can agree on this!!
The more I look at the second pic of it posted, I believe it's probably Torch.

Thats what LFS said

I've seen galaxea coral and it's still a torch haha galaxea polyps are smaller and skinnier, your going the complete wrong direction because yours are thick haha..

I think the OP is right he's got a single head of galaxea..here's my frag.. plus his coloring isn't gonna be what you see with you eyes(what kind of camera are you using and do you have control of the white saturation?).

Mrc8858 said:
I think the OP is right he's got a single head of galaxea..here's my frag.. plus his coloring isn't gonna be what you see with you eyes(what kind of camera are you using and do you have control of the white saturation?).

Im using my g2x phone 8megapixels and its a frag that what my LFS said it was and I also zoomed in on it

Well until I see another picture to prove otherwise I'm 100% with galaxea

Mrc, I can't see your pic..it says error. Can you post again?

Haha well I still think its a torch but either way! Moderate flow, moderate lighting, keep away from other corals

armyman16 said:
Haha well I still think its a torch but either way! Moderate flow, moderate lighting, keep away from other corals

Jajajaja yup its a galaxea coral but ok bro

Back
Top Bottom