ID this coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bugarte1

Aquarium Advice Activist
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390599545.223869.jpg I need some information on this coral please anything would help. Where should I place it in my tank ? Low or high water flow or light ?

Ok that's what I thought just wanted to make sure. Been doing some research on this. They say it's really hard to take care of and they usually don't last very long. I got it at my LFS paid $15 for it not bad I guess. I hope it does well in my tank. It looks great thinking about getting another one different color. Only if I can keep this one longer then 2 weeks.

Ok that's what I thought just wanted to make sure. Been doing some research on this. They say it's really hard to take care of and they usually don't last very long. I got it at my LFS paid $15 for it not bad I guess. I hope it does well in my tank. It looks great thinking about getting another one different color. Only if I can keep this one longer then 2 weeks.

Lol that's ridiculous. Mushrooms whether they're ricordea or any of the others are easy. Not bad for $15 :). Good luck with it, a nice beginner coral

That's funny read it on this app anyway glad to hear there easy because I really like them. Thanks for the information.

I just got mine yesterday, so I have not fed it yet, but I've read they are photosynthetic and should also be fed zooplankton and phytoplankton. Low flow and increase light slowly at first.

Back
Top Bottom